Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shopping cart offline approval with outlook

former_member526144
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Currenlt we are working on SRM 5.0 classic scenario and ECC 6.0. I want to implement shopping cart offline approval with outlook.

Can you please guide me what all are the settings need to be done for offline approvals....

Thanks

Ravi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member526144
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

The program RSWUWFMLEC was used to scehdule offline approval mails upto SRM 4.0(In SRM 5.0,report RBBP_NOTIFICATION_OFFAPP is used)..

Please see the foll link for more deatils:

SRM5.0:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_srm50/helpdata/en/31/ec423b4ac8d506e10000000a11402f/frameset.htm

SRM 4.0:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_srm2007/helpdata/en/31/47c6cb8e9249f2bc29444212e4704a/frameset.htm

You need to check the settings mentioned in the link above before you scehdule the report for snding the approval mails to the external email ID's of the approvers.

The job mentioned are only for sending the approval mails.To send the requester notification messages to external mail box (instead of SRM inbox),see the foll thread for more pointers:

Do let me know if you need an further help.

BR,

Disha.

former_member526144
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Disha,

Thanks for your reply. I have just confused with both jobs. I have schdeuled both the jobs in my system(SRM 5.0) and created shopping carts then after system generated two e-mails becuase i have scheduled two jobs..

Job: RSWUWFMLEC Approver got an email with complete shopping cart information and approval and reject links

Job: RBBP_NOTIFICATION_OFFAPP Approver got an email with only subject but there is no content in the e-mail just plain page.

I would like to clarify below points.

1) which program i should use for sending an approval emails to approver in SRM 5.0 or i can use both programs

2) If i should use only RBBP_NOTIFICATION_OFFAPP then how to get the shopping cart information in e-mail.

3) Can you please give me some steps what i want to do for offline approval from outlook iteslf.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Ravi