cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inbound queues issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

Its a support issue. The messages in the inbound queue(smq2) are strucking and throwing error "SQL error in the database when accessing a table",later i've identidied that the table space is filled up and issue got resolved after increasing the table space.After 3 days again the error came and table space filled,so we again increased the table space.

My questions-->

Q1.In sxmb_adm--> IS configuration,I can see that in category ARCHIVE-

ARCHIVE_PARALLEL--> current value is 1 and default value is 1.

PERSIST_DURATION(subparameter ASYNC)--> current value is 90 and default value is 1.

Are the values set are correct? as i find that the values were changed by someone recently.

Q2.In IS configuration there is no category "MONITOR" definded. I have seen in a blog that the MONITOR parameter should be "QRFC_RESTART_ALLOWED" with current value as 1. Is this mandatory to define this category?

Plz provide the solution.

Thanks & Regards,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bharath

Q1.In sxmb_adm--> IS configuration,I can see that in category ARCHIVE-

ARCHIVE_PARALLEL--> current value is 1 and default value is 1.

PERSIST_DURATION(subparameter ASYNC)--> current value is 90 and default value is 1.

Are the values set are correct? as i find that the values were changed by someone recently.

Understanding your issue I suggest you to increase the value for ARCHIVE_PARALLEL as this will allow to archive faster with more number of jobs from what your system is doing now with one.

PERSIST_DURATION as you are facing the problems reduce it to value like 7 or 30 to have keep async messages for wekk or month only.

Q2.In IS configuration there is no category "MONITOR" definded. I have seen in a blog that the MONITOR parameter should be "QRFC_RESTART_ALLOWED" with current value as 1. Is this mandatory to define this category?

Its not mandatory but its will be very helpful in resolving the issue you are facing. Well good practice is to enable this for systems where volume of RFC, IDOC etc are more

Yes contact basis to enable this or you can do it if authorized and set the value for QRFC_RESTART_ALLOWED. it have values as 0 or 1. Enabling this defines whether it is permitted to restart processing of a failed message in the qRFC monitor (transaction SMQR). If it is not permitted, an error occurs in the runtime.

1 means Restart of a message in qRFC monitor permitted

Thanks

Gaurav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav,

Thanks for ur helpful answer.

Answers (0)