cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MWST, VPRS, SKTO values missing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

Please guide why I am not able to see the values for Condition Types MWST, VPRS & SKTO in my Return Sales Order, but I can see them in my Normal Standard Sales Orders.

When I see the Condition Analysis tab in the Return Sales Order, it says the Requirements are not met.

For SKTO:

The requirement 009 is assigned to this condition in the pricing procedure. This requirement was not met and so the condition was excluded from further processing.

Different Requirement codes for other Condition Types. But the same Pricing procedure is assigned to Sales Org + Dist.Channel + Division + Doc pricing proc + Cust.pricing proc + PR00

Please advice.

Regards,

Pri

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Question canbe closed.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pri,

The SKTO condition is linked to the payment termns. in transaction OBB8 you define the % for SKTO Condition.

Hope this helps!

-Italo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Just to add, I use same material number & same customer in both normal sales order & in the Return order.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I found the problem, the Plant was not entered in the item line. Now I can see value of VPRS & MWST, but not SKTO.

From Analysis tab, I found that the Condition Cash Discount is not determined using technology, instead directly from Terms of payment table.

How do I get SKTO value from Terms of payment table?

Please suggest.

Rgds,

Pri

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, friend.

normally terms of payment should not be relevant in returns.

regards.

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi priya

The SKTO condtion type is linked to the payment terms which we maintain in the CMR . You can go to OBB8 and check all the payment terms which are coming by default.

Regards

Srinath