msgv3--

>msgv3

both the rows are 0 to unbounded.

the return message contains 3 entries like

type message

E XYZ

S abc

E pqr

now i want the response from RFC i.e.the response xml file to contain all the 3 messages also i want tocheck if der is 1 E it should go to exception.How can i do this?

Please help................

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you please explain your requirement once again with the help of a proper source and target xml structure....

Regards,

Abhishek.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The RFC used contains 3 entries in its return table. but I am able to capture only the first entry of the RFC return as a response in XI. How can i capture all the 3 entries of the return table in XI in the response XML.

Someone suggested me use message mapping with splitsbyvalue or some other function.

So i want some alternate solution

Former Member
0 Kudos

> The RFC used contains 3 entries in its return table. but I am able to capture only the first entry of the RFC return as a response in XI. How can i capture all the 3 entries of the return table in XI in the response XML.

Hi,

I thing you are not Looping on return table. In order to pass all records of retun table you need to put a LOOP on return table in RFC while moving the data to XI. Right now you are not doing any looping that's why you are getting only one (the first) record from return table.

I hope this solves your problem.

Regards,

Sarvesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

Check in MONI what exactly you are getting back from RFC as response.

Loop the internal table then only it can send other entries tor response. It doesnt look like issue with Mapping

Thanks

Gaurav