cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Non Excisable plant Excise Invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Our client is having a non excisable plant, but client wants to create an Excise Invoice from that plant. How can I overcome from this requirement.Please suggest me.

Thanx & Regards,

RAMU

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

not answered

Former Member
0 Kudos

It is not possible and not recommended to create Excise Invoice for Non-Excisable Plant. To create an Excise Invoice, you need to do complete setting as Excisable Plant, which is not recommended.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Murali, Rakesh,

Thanks for ur replies.

I have created a new Excise Registration ID, Excise group, Series group and in the Series Group I have activated no Utilization. In the account determination I have maintained DLFC. I also maintained the no. Ranges for Excise Invoice. In the J1ID under customer Excise details I have maintained with out Excise indicator. Then I have run the process of Order, Delivery, Invoice and Excise Invoice.

When I have saved the Excise Invoice system is giving the message as u2018Modvat Register Updated. And while taking the print out of Excise Invoice in J1IP system is showing a message under status as REVERSED. I am unable to see the display for the Excise In voice.

Is the process which I have done is correct?

And what are the settings to be done for Excise Invoice printing, though I have maintained the out put condition record for J1I0. With the same cond. type for other plants I am able to take the Excise Invoice print.

Please guide me.

Thanx&Regards,

Ramu