cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FCO-00011 error occurred when install ECC6.0 SR3 IDES on Win2003_X64

0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm trying to install ECC6.0 SR3 IDES on Win2003_X64 with Oracle 10.2.0.2. Only try to install pure ABAP.

JDK is 1.4.2_17_amd64 referring to SAP Note 716604.

I have installed the database and patched it to 10.2.0.2.

When installation came to 'Configure Oracle server network', it gave me a FCO-00011 error like info below:

FCO-00011 The step doNetworkConfigurationServer with step key |NW_Onehost|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|0|NW_Onehost_System|ind|ind|ind|ind|2|0|NW_CreateDBandLoad|ind|ind|ind|ind|10|0|NW_CreateDB|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|0|NW_OraDBCheck|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|0|NW_OraDBMain|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|0|NW_OraDBStd|ind|ind|ind|ind|3|0|NW_OraClient|ind|ind|ind|ind|3|0|NW_OraNetworkSrv|ind|ind|ind|ind|1|0|doNetworkConfigurationServer was executed with status ERROR .

I searched some notes and messages but it doesn't help.

Also I refer to this thread: but its an Linux enviroment.

Please provide me some hints.

Thanks and regards,

Alex

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you, Markus, I will try to install on English version OS, thanks for your help!

Former Member
0 Kudos

I used "sapserver.cmd" and all process follow standard installation guide.

the installation log is without any error info. also I didn't find any error in oracle log.

But My OS is windows 2003 sever 64bit chinese version, do I need use English version with multi-language pack?

markus_doehr2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> But My OS is windows 2003 sever 64bit chinese version, do I need use English version with multi-language pack?

Oh...

You must use English version. The chinese messages can't be interpreted correctly and hence sapinst become confused...

Markus

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Markus

I checked the latest ORA log, and didn't find any error information, it seems that the installation stop before oracle server config, that is the last installation log.

INFO 2009-05-06 17:21:03.603

Execute step doNetworkConfigurationServer of component |NW_Onehost|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|0|NW_Onehost_System|ind|ind|ind|ind|2|0|NW_CreateDBandLoad|ind|ind|ind|ind|10|0|NW_CreateDB|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|0|NW_OraDBCheck|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|0|NW_OraDBMain|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|0|NW_OraDBStd|ind|ind|ind|ind|3|0|NW_OraClient|ind|ind|ind|ind|3|0|NW_OraNetworkSrv|ind|ind|ind|ind|1|0

INFO 2009-05-06 17:21:03.806

Creating file C:\Program Files\sapinst_instdir\ERP\SYSTEM\ORA\CENTRAL\AS\lsnrctl.log.

INFO 2009-05-06 17:21:03.821

Working directory changed to C:\Program Files\sapinst_instdir\ERP\SYSTEM\ORA\CENTRAL\AS.

INFO 2009-05-06 17:21:03.821

Output of C:\oracle\DEV\102\bin\lsnrctl stop LISTENER is written to the logfile lsnrctl.log.

ERROR 2009-05-06 17:21:04.24

FCO-00011 The step doNetworkConfigurationServer with step key |NW_Onehost|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|0|NW_Onehost_System|ind|ind|ind|ind|2|0|NW_CreateDBandLoad|ind|ind|ind|ind|10|0|NW_CreateDB|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|0|NW_OraDBCheck|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|0|NW_OraDBMain|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|0|NW_OraDBStd|ind|ind|ind|ind|3|0|NW_OraClient|ind|ind|ind|ind|3|0|NW_OraNetworkSrv|ind|ind|ind|ind|1|0|doNetworkConfigurationServer was executed with status ERROR .

INFO 2009-05-06 17:22:00.893

An error occured and the user decide to stop.\n Current step "|NW_Onehost|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|0|NW_Onehost_System|ind|ind|ind|ind|2|0|NW_CreateDBandLoad|ind|ind|ind|ind|10|0|NW_CreateDB|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|0|NW_OraDBCheck|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|0|NW_OraDBMain|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|0|NW_OraDBStd|ind|ind|ind|ind|3|0|NW_OraClient|ind|ind|ind|ind|3|0|NW_OraNetworkSrv|ind|ind|ind|ind|1|0|doNetworkConfigurationServer".

INFO 2009-05-06 17:22:04.689

Creating file C:\Program Files\sapinst_instdir\.lastInstallationLocation.

INFO 2009-05-06 17:22:04.829

Creating file C:\Program Files\sapinst_instdir\ERP\SYSTEM\ORA\CENTRAL\AS\__instana_tmp.xml.

I checked the lsnrctl.log, but it is blank.

My OS is Windows 2003 server 64bit, oracle 10.2.0.2,and ERP 6.0 sr3.

Thanks for your help!

Regards

Will

markus_doehr2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

How did you install the Oracle software? Did you run "sapserver.cmd" or did you install it using "setup.exe"?

Markus

markus_doehr2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

check the latest logs (ora*) in the installation directory (c:\program files\sapinst_instdir.... )

Markus

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Alex

How about your solution for this issue, I have encounter the same problem, the error is same with you, do you have resolved the issue, Thanks a lot for your relpy.

Will

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Problem Seems like you already use the Oracle on same sysetm.

If its not the case please rename the listen.ora file in oracle home and then try to continue.It should work.

Check services.msc that any listener is running ...

Pleaes let us know you status after this..

Regards,

Gagan Deep Kaushal

0 Kudos

Hi Gagan,

Thanks for your reply. Unfortunatelly it still has the problem after I renamed listener.ora at %oraclehome%\network\admin. I also noticed that the listener. I created one before (because I thought the installer needs a listener.) and I stop the service using services.msc. -> No helps.

Please suggest.

I have only 2GB memory and set 24480MB swap files on 2 partitions, does it affect? I guess not.

Regards,

Alex

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, why you change the listener? The sapinst creates listener himself... Your error comes usually if your DVD's are copied on hard disk in wrong name folder (contains spaces(blanks)) for example, can you provide information about DVD dumps on your hard disk? Also in this stage listener must be created and started in services, start it if is are not started...

Regards.

0 Kudos

Hi Sergo,

The last info in sapinst.log is that the installer was trying to stop the listener service writing into its logfile. Then comes my error metioned before. I have known that the installer creates listener by itself. I cleaned the system, reinstall the oracle and restart sapinst. But same error occurs.

Currently I have no log file, if I have I will post it on.

Regards,

Alex

lakshminarayanan_m
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Pls check your local host entry "127.0.0.1" in etc file , its seems to be not configure.

If it is there then keep your cursor in near to local host and just enter and save it then try again.

regards

MLN

0 Kudos

Hi MLN,

I checked the host file. It contains 127.0.0.1 as well. And I also tried to enter the line again as your discription and save the host file but it doesn't work.

P.S. The error occurs in the Phase 10 of 28 - 'Configuration Oracle server network'.

Regards,

Alex

Edited by: Alex Li on Nov 8, 2008 4:46 PM