cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SMD_RFC has no RFC authorization for function group SPF.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

http://pw200-3.fcc.XXXXXXX.com:50000/smd ->Diagnostics Setup ->Setup Wizard - Step 1 receives an error message like . .

The value of profile parameter login/accept_sso2_ticket could not be checked

Attached the below error message

!

<< >>

Sat Nov 08 12:19:07 2008 SSO The value of profile parameter login/accept_sso2_ticket could not be checked

Step SSO Details

Found SID for SSO ACL entry : PW3

Found login.ticket_client for SSO ACL entry : 000

The Read entry permission on TicketKeystore/SAPLogonTicketKeypair-cert was given to sap.com/tcwebadministratorsolmandiag/servlet_jsp/smd/root/WEB-INF/lib/SetupLib.jar

The TicketKeystore/SAPLogonTicketKeypair-cert was succesfully read (619 bytes)

SSO ticket certificate of PW3 was imported in ABAP PSE of localhost (client 001) : remove_certificate_failed

The ticket certificate is already in ABAP PSE, but could not be updated. You might need to check whether the certificate is up to date in STRUSTSSO2

The value of profile parameter login/accept_sso2_ticket could not be checked

!! Exception : An exception occured during the execution of this function 'PFL_GET_PROFILE_LIST'.(cause=com.sap.mw.jco.JCO$Exception User SMD_RFC has no RFC authorization for function group SPFL.)

Thanks

Thirumal

Edited by: Thiru Thirumal on Nov 8, 2008 4:33 AM

Edited by: Thiru Thirumal on Nov 10, 2008 5:49 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

george_hamilton
Participant
0 Kudos

Did you figure this out? I keep getting RFC authorization errors, even though all of the users have the rfc roles. I don't know what user corresponds to SMD_RFC, since I didn't see a prompt for that user. Anything help is greatly appreciated.

allam_drebes
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Check the authorizations of user SMD_RFC as described in[ this guide|https://websmp106.sap-ag.de/~sapdownload/011000358700000178012009E/RCA_User_Adminguide_SP18.pdf], refer to section 2.3.3 [SOLMAN.ABAP.RFCCOM]: Internal RFC System User.

Also check notes 1170859 and 1371222.

1170859 - SMD_RFC: running RCA without SAP_ALL profile

1371222 - Additonal authorizations for E2E RCA EhP1 SP20

I hope this help.

BR,

Allam

george_hamilton
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for the help. We don't have user SMD_RFC in our system and the diagnostics setup for the managing system went fine. We're on SP 36. The only users that were created are these:

sapsupport

smd_admn

But, the job causing the problem is EFWK Resource Manager (01 Minute

But, the job: E2E_HK_CONTROLLER, runs okay as SAPJSF.