cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tax code missing in customer master

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When I create Condition Records for MWST type, I am hitting below error.

Please advice which step I have missed out. Thanks,

Tax code in procedure TAXSG is invalid

Message no. FICORE704

Diagnosis

The tax code entered is not defined in the country for this company code.

System Response

Procedure

Check and, if necessary, correct the entry.

Procedure for System Administration

If it is not an input error, check and possibly change the system settings.

To do this, choose Maintain entries (F5).

1. Check whether the required tax determination procedure is assigned to the relevant country. the Procedure field is in the detail screen.

2. Create a new tax code if required.

Inside the customer master record I cannot find the Tax code SG. How should I assign Tax code SG inside the customer master data.

Rgds,

Pri

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check, if Tax Code SG is maintained for Tax Procedure TAXSG. This can be checked in Transaction Code: FTXP

Next, go to MWST Condtion Type in T.code: V/06 and check that whether it is maintained as condition category Taxes. If Maintained as Taxes, in that case, it should allow to maintain Tax Code in Condition Record. Verify the same in Transaction Code: VK12 and ensure that Tax Code is maintained for Condition Record.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh, thanks for the fast reply.

The Tax code SG exists in FTXP, but without the value. Also in MWST in V/06 it is already maintained as 'D' for Tax.

When I create condition record in VK11, I hit this error. Is't becos the Tax value is not maintained in the Tax code SG?

Inside the Customer master data in XD03, I could not see this Tax MWST for SG country.

How to make SG appear inside the customer master data?

Rgds,

Pri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Should the setting in FTXP done by FI Consultant or SD? Where to find the Tax determination procedure?

Thanks,

pri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Priya,

1.FTXP will be maintained by FI. But sometimes SD consultants also create TAX codes in FTXP according to the requirement. You will not find any tax codes assigned in customer master record. In CMR you will only give tax classification in BILLING tab. The access sequence maintained by you for MWST will bring this CMR tax classification into your order. For this you are creating a condition record and assigning a tax code. This tax code brings the conditions assigned to it from Tax procedure

2. Tax Procedure: OBQ3.

3. Maintain condition records for tax conditions in FV11,and there you will assign your tax codes, so that when you go into tax codes you can find those values maintained by you in FV11.

4. Ask FI consultant to check the tax code. i.e, Country, tax procedure in which it was created.

regards

prasad

Answers (0)