cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I classify the wastes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

How do I classify wastes in waste management module like Recyclable waste, Organic waste, Inorganic waste, hazardous waste etc etc. So that I can pull the report based on this classification.

Regards

Kalingeri

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Vikram

In Waste Management - you use Waste Codes in Waste Management module to classify the wastes based on legal document i.e. European Waste Catalogue. So I say by usign appropriate waste codes - you can classify wastes in SAP EH&S Waste Management Module.

Coming to You creating a report based on type of waste - I suggest you using Disposal Document List Display functionality and select the Waste Code, then you will be able to pull report based on this classification

Thanks and Regards

Jayakumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi vikram,

in addition to the above .... for further classification you can create a different classes like Recyclable waste, Organic waste, Inorganic waste, hazardous waste and create characteristics in CT04 and use these charcteristics in classes while creating materials .....

regrds

pushpa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vikram,

You can classify Wastes while creating them through MM01. Please customise/configure the "Material Type" through SPRO to create material types as Recyclable waste, Organic waste, Inorganic waste, hazardous waste etc etc.

Thanks,

Sameer