cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Putaway

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everyone,

I'm relatively new to SAP and need someone's help to resolve my problem. Our business scenario:

The inspection lot gets created automatically after we receive the material from vendor (MI GO-say 10 units). so, initially material is received to 902 storage type. then material is moved to our QI storage type (XXX). Now, the usage decision is made to discard 4 units. So, 6 units are to be received to fixed bin (required bin) and 4 units to scrap.

How do i configure things so that transfer order is created (material is moved) :

1. 6 units to fixed bin and a put away label created automatically for the movement of material to Fixed bin

2. 4 units to scrap

Quick responses are appreciated. Thanks

Amar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member536836
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please do the following settings.This scenario was very critial & took lot time to set up.

1.First create storage type (BCK)for scrapped material,means after usage decision material which is scrapped will determine this storage type.

2.Maintain Reference storage type search for the movement 309 as 1 & 321 as 2

3.Second maintain this storage type in storage type search in strategies with stock category (S) & reference storage type search 1 in column.

4.Maintain entry in interfaces -IM-Define movement types-LE-WM Interface to Inventory Management

321 movement type in WM with 321 as Ref. movement type

309 movement type in WM with 350 as Ref. movement type

5.Config interfaces - Define QM- all three options.

After usage decision system will automatically pick WM & IM movement type for scrap & create posting change notice. This posting change notice has to be manually to be processed through LU04

Please let me know if any issues.

Regards,

Prashant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Prakash

former_member536836
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Welcome.If your issue is resolved please close the issue.

Regards,

Prashant

Answers (0)