cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MTR Sync error in Initial Synchronization

Former Member
0 Kudos

Getting the below error in inital Sync for MTR application SR 05 on MI 2.5 SP 21.

Confirmation Details

Customizing Tables

Due to a communications error method WAF_TRIP_GET_CUSTOMIZING could not be executed

Synchronization failed

Please let me know, if there is some thing missing.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

It looks to me like your meta.xml file is no longer matching what is being sent by the server. Have you updated your BAPIs or changed your data in any way? It looks like you have a field that is being sent that is not defined in the xml file and so the client does not know what to do with it.

Brian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Brain,

I am trying to Inital Sync Standard MTR Application and got the following error. I haven't disturb Application or any Backend BAPI .

Can you please let me know, which BAPI or configuration setting, i can check to overcome the issue.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

MTR does not have any meta.xml as it is generic sync. I will ask for the thrid time now. What are the entries in your memapdest table on the middleware?

Julien.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Julien,

MEMAPPDEST has entry for all the Method with RFCDEST, MANDT , SYSRELEASE.

Thanks for helping me out in working on the issue. Probelm was solved by implementing a latest Patch for MTR PL06.

Currently i am getting "HTTP 404" File not found, when i click MI Application installed on MI Client (Setup package).

Former Member
0 Kudos

This may be due to the reason that patch is not installed properly. The procedure for installing patch is that you need to fist intall the MTR, MTTCORE, MTTREPOSITORY applications first restart the device. and then add the patch components for the above and do the sync again. Main applications and patch should not be synched at the same time.

Thanks, Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Have you configured the middleware to forward the request to the backend?

The table in question is MEREP_MAPDEST in the middleware.

Julien.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the Reply.

After looking for the Table MEREP_MAPDEST , i am getting an error "Table MEREP_MAPDEST is not active in the Dictionary".

Did you by any chance meant "MEMAPPDEST"

Please let me know, whats the next step i should look in to?

-

Continued ....

Currently error is reduced to 1 error, after implementing Note 595069 and below is the trace. Let me know.

[20081108 01:13:57:078] I [MI/API/Logging ] ***** LOG / TRACE SWITCHED ON

[20081108 01:13:57:078] I [MI/API/Logging ] ***** Mobile Infrastructure Version: MI 25 SP 21 Patch 01 Build 200809011414

[20081108 01:13:57:078] I [MI/API/Logging ] ***** Current Timezone: America/New_York

[20081108 01:13:57:078] I [MI/API/Logging ] ***** Current Trace Level: 50

[20081108 01:14:58:281] E [Unknown ] com.sap.mbs.mttcore.tools.TEException: Field name SCFRA not found in PTRV_T706B1

com.sap.mbs.mttcore.tools.TEException: Field name SCFRA not found in PTRV_T706B1

at com.sap.mbs.mttcore.tools.TypedRecord.setField(Unknown Source)

at com.sap.mbs.mttcore.synchronization.container.UnpackContainerHelper.unpackME1(Unknown Source)

at com.sap.mbs.mttcore.synchronization.communication.InboundProcessing.unpack(Unknown Source)

at com.sap.mbs.mttcore.synchronization.communication.InboundProcessing.processIntern(Unknown Source)

at com.sap.mbs.mttcore.synchronization.communication.InboundProcessing.process(Unknown Source)

at com.sap.ip.me.sync.SyncManagerImpl.processSingleContainer(SyncManagerImpl.java:175)

at com.sap.ip.me.sync.SyncManagerMerger.processInboundContainers(SyncManagerMerger.java:169)

at com.sap.ip.me.sync.SyncManagerImpl.processSyncCycle(SyncManagerImpl.java:836)

at com.sap.ip.me.sync.SyncManagerImpl.syncForUser(SyncManagerImpl.java:1278)

at com.sap.ip.me.sync.SyncManagerImpl.processSynchronization(SyncManagerImpl.java:909)

at com.sap.ip.me.sync.SyncManagerImpl.synchronizeWithBackend(SyncManagerImpl.java:464)

at com.sap.ip.me.sync.SyncManagerImpl.synchronizeWithBackend(SyncManagerImpl.java:319)

at com.sap.ip.me.api.sync.SyncManager.synchronizeWithBackend(SyncManager.java:79)

at com.sap.mbs.mttcore.compatibility.sync.TESyncManager.synchronizeWithBackend(Unknown Source)

at com.sap.mbs.mtr.sync.process.impl.SynchronizerAbstract.doSync(Unknown Source)

at com.sap.mbs.mtr.sync.process.impl.CustomizationSynchronizer.syncWAF_TRIP_GET_CUSTOMIZING(Unknown Source)

at com.sap.mbs.mtr.sync.process.impl.CustomizationSynchronizer.eventSyncUserOptions(Unknown Source)

at com.sap.mbs.mtr.sync.process.impl.SyncProcessImpl.syncInitial(Unknown Source)

at com.sap.mbs.mtr.sync.control.impl.InitialSyncController.sync(Unknown Source)

at com.sap.mbs.mtr.sync.control.impl.InitialSyncController.onPrepareSync(Unknown Source)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)

at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)

at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)

at com.sap.mbs.core.control.AbstractViewController.process(Unknown Source)

at com.sap.mbs.core.control.DefaultStateMachine.process(Unknown Source)

at com.sap.mbs.core.web.FrontServlet.doHandleEvent(Unknown Source)

at com.sap.mbs.mtt.application.web.FrontServletImpl.doHandleEvent(Unknown Source)

at com.sap.ip.me.api.runtime.jsp.AbstractMEHttpServlet.doGetNotThreadSafe(AbstractMEHttpServlet.java:347)

at com.sap.ip.me.api.runtime.jsp.AbstractMEHttpServlet.doGet(AbstractMEHttpServlet.java:689)

at com.sap.ip.me.api.runtime.jsp.AbstractMEHttpServlet.doPost(AbstractMEHttpServlet.java:706)

at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:760)

at com.sap.ip.me.api.runtime.jsp.AbstractMEHttpServlet.service(AbstractMEHttpServlet.java:313)

at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:853)

at org.apache.tomcat.core.ServletWrapper.doService(ServletWrapper.java:405)

at org.apache.tomcat.core.Handler.service(Handler.java:287)

at org.apache.tomcat.core.ServletWrapper.service(ServletWrapper.java:372)

at org.apache.tomcat.core.ContextManager.internalService(ContextManager.java:806)

at org.apache.tomcat.core.ContextManager.service(ContextManager.java:752)

at org.apache.tomcat.service.http.HttpConnectionHandler.processConnection(HttpConnectionHandler.java:213)

at org.apache.tomcat.service.TcpWorkerThread.runIt(PoolTcpEndpoint.java:416)

at org.apache.tomcat.util.ThreadPool$ControlRunnable.run(ThreadPool.java:501)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Edited by: SJ on Nov 8, 2008 2:19 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Yes what is memapdest table?

Thanks,

Julien.

Former Member
0 Kudos

suggested Table MEREP_MAPDEST is not present it seems?

Can you please check and let me know.

Thanks