cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reg.Business system

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a created a Message Interface object in IR.

Lets say under SWCV, ABC_DWN_APPL.

But I am not able to see the same MI object when Iam doing ID part. Becuase the MI was not added to the corresponding Business system In ID.(Ideally it should be added automatically as per SLD config)

Can you please tell me where it went wrong?

Thanks,

Regards,

Naresh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

dharamveer_gaur2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

first assign your SWC to Technical system in SLD.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

As said by the experts you cannot see the MI automatically for a BusSystem.....what you can do is you can select the option which says display ALL (it will display all the available MIs) when you run the connfiguration wizard in ID for that particular business system.....

Regards,

Abhishek.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is because your Business System does not have the entry of SWCV in SLD. Loging to SLD navigate to your Business System and add the SWCV under which you have created your MI. After doing login to ID and from menu Environment ---> Clear SLD Data Cache. Now you should be able to see you interface under business system.

I hope it helps you.

Regards,

Sarvesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naresh

You need to add the product to the TS of that business system. This you should always do for any TS in landscape. As most of the Business system we create need to be used in lots of interface configuration

Thanks

Gaurav

VijayKonam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You should add the product to the technical system of that business system. Then only it will show up in ID.

VJ