cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regd. Receiver determination when we have 1Bsystem&1Bservice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am trying to do reciever determination based on one element in the input Message.

Its works fine if i set a condition and based on that send it to one of the business Services

But i have one business system and one business service and i have to route the message based on some feild in input as i said above.

In reciver determination condition .. i found we can assign only Bservices as target.Cant we give Business service there ?

If not ,does it mean Receiver determination condition works only for business services.

What are the possible solution to my problem as i have to route to either the business sys or the service which i have.

your inputs will be valuable

Srini

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It works for both. There could be a problem in your Receiver Determination when are adding your business system & service. Are you able to see your business system under objects tab in ID.

Regards,

Sarvesh

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thanks for your inputs ,infact after seeing the services titile in the condition editor in receiver determination i thought its only for business services.

But as you all suggested its possible to select business systems also.

Services include both Business service and systems.

Thanks once again

Regards,

Srinivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

It works for both as said above. Are you able to see your business system in ID itself. If not then import the business system from SLD.

Please let us know if any error

Thanks

Gaurav

Former Member
0 Kudos

We can select Business services as target in Receiver determionation condition.