cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suggestion for EVS box

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am using EVS box for selecting customer numbers.After selecting a customer number there is a action on the input box for the customer number which will populate the customer name for the selected customer number in the other input box.

But the issue is when I select the customer number from the EVS box,the cursor on the customer input box disappears on someplace.So how to get the cursor on the customer number input box on selecting the customer number so that the action can be done.

Another question : Search on EVS box is case-sensitive?If yes then how to solve it.

Also I need a EVS for selecting 10000 data....Is it a good solution....? What could be other solution for selecting from such a large data.....

Please suggest.

Thanks,

Rajani

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

But the issue is when I select the customer number from the EVS box,the cursor on the customer input box disappears on someplace.So how to get the cursor on the customer number input box on selecting the customer number so that the action can be done.

Following method will help you

public void requestFocus(IWDNodeElement nodeElement, IWDAttributeInfo attribute);

Also I need a EVS for selecting 10000 data....Is it a good solution....? What could be other solution for selecting from such a large data.....

OVS will be better for this scenario

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/cf40cf90-0201-0010-4a85-e5a207b9...

Regards

Ayyapparaj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the reply.

In the EVS box,the search is case sensitive.How is it possible to remove the case sensitive search in the EVS box?

Please reply.

Thanks,

Rajani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We cant customize EVS

If its necessity you can try OVS where you can customize it to meet your requirement.

Regards

Ayyapparaj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the replies.