cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transport Request is not flagged for import into production.

0 Kudos

When I try to migrate a CR from the quality system to the acceptance system, through solution manager system, the status flag still remains to be "To be tested" which normally does not happen.

I get 4 warnings as below:

1) Status was reset by system

2) No import into test system has taken place.

3) Transport request is not flagged for import into production

4) The tester role cannot be the same as the developer role.

Usually when a CR is selected for migration to Acceptance, the status flag automatically sets to "productive", which in turn depicts that the CR has been migrated to acceptance and is ready for import into production.

But when I check the Transport log in the acceptance system, it is evident that the CR has been migrated to acceptance with errors.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

If the Problem is related to status of CRT even if all the Trs has been imported successfully then please have a look at the two Snotes which will increase the value of CHECK_NTIMES_SOCM .

Note 1426029 - ChaRM: limited value range for parameter CHECK_NTIMES_SOCM

Note 1651196 - Performance improvement for parameter CHECK_NTIMES_SOCM

Regards

Pandit

Former Member
0 Kudos

I guess these errors you mentioned are the reason why ChaRM reports your transprot request as

2) No import into test system has taken place.

1) Status was reset because 2) is not fullfilled.

3) did not get flagged because status was not set due to previous errors.

4) business partner of user with function "tester" (apparently the one who tries to set status) is the same as the business partner assigned to function "developer". If it should be the same person you can switch off the warning in customizing.

Try to correct import errors and repeat status switch.