cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfer order creation

Former Member
0 Kudos

I got an error message 'No items that are to be picked were found ' while creating the transfer order. I have tried to assign warehouse number in the material master record but seemed no use. I would like to know whats the exact reason(s) and how to solve it.

Thanks. Your helps will be appreciated.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the storage location location is entered on the delivery line item level.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

I have checked the storage location and its entered. Under the picking tab, the Warehouse No. is not getting determined and so as OverallWmStatus is Blank and Gray and remarks are "No WM trnsf ord reqd". OvrllPickStatus is "A" Not yet picked. I stuck with this problem for quite number of days. I hope you can help me.

Best Regards.

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you check the warehouse is assigned to the plant/storage location combination at SPRO-> Enterprise structure ->Assignment ->Logistics Execution -> Assign plant/storage location to warehouse number.

Once assigned, then extend the material master to the plant/stroage location using transaction code MMSC.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I believe, your complete WM is not active and hence you are able to see in delivery overview > picking tab > "WM Trnasfre Order Not Required" --- right ?

Then, just put the delivery qty = picking qty and then press enter -- system will show {in overview - picking tab} that Item fully Picked... then proceed with PGI

Hrishi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lee,

"No WM trnsf ord reqd". OvrllPickStatus is "A" Not yet picked

Refer link:

Hope, this may help you.

Best Regards,

Amit

Note: Also, for error:

'No items that are to be picked were found' in Transfer Order

Refer links:

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all,

I managed to create transfer order but there is another problem arise which is 'This activity is not available in lean WM'. The overall pick status is still A as well as the overall WM status. I wonder where gone wrong.

Best Regards.