cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CreateIf in MM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

In my message mapping scenario, there can be 2 idoc to be created. I am getting error because of a lookup fail from Idoc 2, wherein the logic says 'do not create Idoc 2'. Logically if Idoc 2 is not to be created, then inside that, other (field logic) should also no get executed, and the same thing is happening. I am using 'createif' for the idoc creation logic and that part is working fine. Please can someone help me out.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Again, Just thought of rephrasing the problem once again. In my inbound MM, the idoc is created based on some logic. I have used the createif function for that. Now based on the logic, Idoc is not getting created but MM is getting failed because of a field inside that Idoc. Logically if the header (Idoc) is not getting created, it should not get into the structure.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Murli

Share the exact structure to understand that how mapping is getting failed and resolve this

Thanks

Gaurav

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Murli

Createif in message mapping works if you pass an empty node before it or any value. If you want to create based on some condition then use the boolean nodes NOT before it. this will allow you to set conditions as true or false before creating a node.

Thanks

Gaurav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Why don't you use if function, Use standard IF function it will work.

Regards,

Sarvesh

VijayKonam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Createif always creates a node if your source field is empty. It will not create a node only when the xml tag itself is not present at the source.

VJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you please rephrase?