cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Install PCK 7.1 in existing SAP AS Java 7.1?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

I'm running the Preview of NW CE 7.1 EhP 1 and want to install the PCK 7.1 into that engine.

I've read that really helpful blog https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/weblogs?blog=/pub/wlg/4256 [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] by Stefan Grube.

But unfortunately this blog seems to handle with XI 3.0

Now here come my questions:

Is it also possible to install a PCK 7.1 in an existing SAP AS Java 7.1?

Is the general work the same as decribed in the blog mentioned above?

My biggest "preparation challenge" here is: I cannot find the files aii_af_ra_ms_sonic_client.sda and aii_af_jmsproviderlib.sda on the PI 7.1 installation media. Where can I find/get it?

Any ideas?

Thanx in advance.

Regards,

Volker

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

Thanx for reply. I already scanned these information sources,

But my question concerning the two sda files isstill unanswered. Where can I find/get these two files?

Regards,

Volker

stefan_grube
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You need:

com.sap.aii.af.ms.lib.sda

com.sap.aii.af.axisproviderlib.sda

com.sap.aii.adapter.lib.sda

Check note 1088386.

Regards

Stefan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Stefan!

Thanx for reply. That means the two sda files mentioned in my original question are not needed anymore?

The download path mentioned in the SAP note unfortunately does not exist:

"If these SDAs are missing, download the SAPXI3RDPARTY.SAR file from SAP Service Marketplace at:

http://service.sap.com/patches -> Support Packages and Patches -> Entry by Application Group -> SAP Technology Components -> SAP NW CE 7.1: Update SP01 to SP03"

A direct search for SAPTHIRDPARTY is unsuccesful ...

Regards,

Volker

stefan_grube
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The sda's from 7.0 are not used any longer.

The new 7.1 sda's are part of the PCK delivery and you can find them on the PCK 7.1 DVD.

Regards

Stefan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Stefan!

THANX!

Regards,

Volker

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have installed PCK on NW CE 7.1, most of the functionalith of PCK (PCCK STart, CPACAche to load metadata etc ) is available, however I have problem with PCK Config, as aii.properties is not loading into server.

Can you advise what could be the problem?

I have kept aii.properties file in cluster/servero node.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have installed PCK on NW CE 7.1, most of the functionalith of PCK (PCCK STart, CPACAche to load metadata etc ) is available, however I have problem with PCK Config, as aii.properties is not loading into server.

Can you advise what could be the problem?

I have kept aii.properties file in cluster/servero node.

Answers (0)