cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Read payload by MessageID

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

i am trying to read the payload of the request message by giving the messageID in the response message mapping.

Can anyone help me with this?

reg

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naveen

Whats the requirement. You have the message ID generated at runtime and output never have XI internal message ID. Where you want to read it?

Thanks

Gaurav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

Sorry for being so unclear.

I have a sync message, HTTP - JDBC. User data comes in the request and record is inserted in the DB.

The JDBC by default gives the Insert_count as 1 on successful insert - in the response.

Now, in the response after checking the insert_count- I would like to use the user details from the request and send an email out saying that the user record is inserted.

That is the actual rek.

And can anyone elaborate the use of RequestResponseBean in this case?

reg

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Naveen

I think use BPM for this.

you can try this but not sure

With RequestResponseBean you try but requirement is you need the values which came from sender. If you map the response of JDBC and Request you get but i think it will not pass the data for request. to the mail adapter.

Thanks

Gaurav

Former Member
0 Kudos

The trick would be to put the request value (ie, userid) within the XML message nodename. If you look at the JDBC receiver SQL structure, the root node can have any name. So if you generate your request XML msg with the root node as <request_userid>...</request_userid>, the response message will look like <request_userid_response>...</request_userid_response> ! Then, in your response msg mapping, you can get the value using string function (ie substring) to store it a response attribute for later use.

I use this to get the number of each inserted document ... and it works

Rgds

Chris

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you eloborate ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If i have understand your question correctly, you want to get the source message in "Response Message Mapping" using message id of the source message. If yes, It cannot be possible.

Thanks

-Kulwant

justin_santhanam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Naveen,

It's not clear! Could you please elaborate?

raj.