cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Map in SAP ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

My client is Automobile industry.In the presales process my company delivers the goods to the dealer.On transit the goods are damaged.Instead of returning the goods the dealer him self repairs the goods and sends the credit memo to the company.The company will send the engineer for inspection and give the clearance certificate for the dealer.With reference to this we have to create the credit the customer.

How to Map it SAP....?

Plz send me the reply

Regard's

Prasad.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Prasad,

As you r not taking d goodS back (or dealer is not sending them back) thus it's not a case of a Returns. Also there is no issue with d invoice either thus even Invoice Corrrection Request will not b generated.

Thus it's a simple case of creating a Credit Memo Request for the required amount i.e the amount claimed 2 b spent by d dealer. This will obviously have a block which can b removed by d engineer who went for inspection (or some1else depending on d working of d organisation). Once the billing block is removed the dealer can b issued a Credit Memo in d usual way.

Hope it answers ur query.

regards

PARAM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

If you want to direct credit memo to Customer then you can enter direct credit memo on product (Like direct credit in his account). It will up that much of amount in Customer account.

If it is help full. Please give point....

Regards,

Sandip Shaktavat