cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LIS - Logistics Information systems change in info structure settings.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to change the Info structure parameter of table S060 in LIS. By changing the Period split as Posting period form Months (Calander year)

This would change all the records updateding in the table w.r.t fiscal year.

But I want to know the settings where it would chage the old / existing data in the table also (ie it sould be with retro effect)

Need it urgently. Points would be rewarded

Nayan Shah

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi nayan chandrakanth

As you want to change info structure S060 ,period use t.code OMO1 and there select the info structure S060, and change the period to month / days etc

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks but my issue is still not resolved. The T code OMO1 will allow me to change the LIS table S060 from Months (Calander month) to Fiscal period. But I want the old existing data also to be refreshed with fiscal period.

I want to know is there any refresh method or creation of new variant process which would allow me to refresh the old data (Calander month) with new Fiscal month.

Regards

Nayan Shah

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi nayan shah

Use t.codes OLI7 , OLI8 and OLI9 to update the data or to retrieve the past data also

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you, the link is very helpful.

Can you further provide the input on what varient i have to create in OLI9 and how to inetiate the variant. This has been mentioned in the help menu of the T code.

The varient has to be first inetiated - How to do that?

Regards

Nayan Shah

Answers (0)