cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspection lot in CRTD?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have linked MIC with class charact and used it in eq task list and scheduled plan and checked my insp lot is in CRTD, I cant record Result. how to bring it into REL status?

my observation is i have not assigned the sampl pro to the task list as MIC is with ref to class charct.

kindly suggest whats missing?

Regards,

Anil

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member400804
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Anil,

Since the samplingprocedure has not linked with MIC the system could not determine the sample size.First link the sampling procedure in inspection plan and the edit inspection lot and reassign it.Also check with the task list usage and release stats.If u need the sampling plan mandatory eanble the control indicator for the coreesponding MIC.

regards,

Lenin. A

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thyagarajan & Lenin,

Thanks for your Replies.

I'm again elaborating my question.

I have created class characteristic and assign the same with MIC, but MIC does not allow to use the sampling procedure (the field indicator is grey for sampling procedure in MIC).

Now the question is how to resolve the issue, as Inspection lots (14 type) are generating with CRTD status.

The senario i want for Calibration and want to use MIC with class characteristics and equipments with measuring points.

Hope i have elaborated better way to understand you now.

Regards,

Anil

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

as i said before kindly assign the sampling procedure in the task list after assigning MIC .then you can proceed futher

regards

thyagarajan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Thyagarajan,

My problem is solved.

Actually I selected wrong class type in class characteristics thats why system was not allowing Sampling procedure with MIC.

now I have selected correct class 037 and my measurement documents for meas. points updated after Results recording.

Thanks.

Regards,

Anil

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

While assigning the MIC in the task list you can specify the sampling procedure .also check whether the task list you have created is seen in the inspection/task list in the inspection plan

Also go in to the inspection lot in change mode ,click the sample tab and press the sample button (after assigning the sampling procedure in the task list).then save inspection lot will be released

regards

thyagarajan