cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refresh ALV

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i want to refresh ALV after closing the popup window. is there any method to do this?

How can i do it? Can somebody help me pls?

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am also facing same problem . Please let me know how we can solve this

Rachana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Answered

Yashpal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

refetch the data for the node which is displayed in the ALV , it will refresh the ALV.

Regards

Yash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Yashpal,

is there anyway else?

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

I'm not sure what eles you would want. Any change to the context that is bound to the ALV will automatically refresh it. Any other mechanism to tell the ALV to refresh without changing the context wouldn't have any value because the underlying data in the context wouldn't have change. What exactly would you be refreshing?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks,

i have a main window and popup window, main window has an alv and popup window is opening on click event method of alv.

in popup window i'm changing values of clicked row and updating values to database table when save button clicked then popup window is closing. After closing popup window, changed values are not updated in alv so i want to refresh alv.

How can i refresh alv?

Thanks again.

Former Member
0 Kudos

you internal table which you want to change is already bound to alv. Just modify the internal table values as per requirement, and you will see the modified resutls in alv.

On popup, when you change some thing, modify the internal table also accordingly.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you very much Abap WD,

i think your opinion is true so i am posting a new forum thread about modify node of alv.

i hope you help again.

Thanks again.