cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AS2 Connectivity - SAPXI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am new AS2 connection settings. I just wanted to know is it possible to pick up a file from a folder and send it via AS2 to the Partners VAN ?

I have done with the Scenario with file adaper as sender service and As2 adapter as Reciever service .

Will it work ?

Thanks

Laks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The status code 401 could be caused by

1) Missing but required basic authentication credentials that can be configured in the AS2 receiver channel (ask your partner whether he uses basic authentication on his AS2 server)

2) Incorrect combination of Sender-AS2 ID and Receiver-AS2 ID. Usually in such a case the status code would be 403 !

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes of course it will work. The choice of adapters is perfectly fine.

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prateek,

Thanks for your response .Happy that my scenario will work but my doubt is i haven't mentioned the sender AS2 id anywhere as the file is sending it via File adapter. In the Receiver Aggreement , Security Settings , It is asking for AS2 Sender Configuration and AS2 Receiver Configuration. I have given the details but I have just mentioned th AS2 id of Receiver in Party , I have n't mentioned the AS2 id sender anywhere. Where to specify the AS2 Sender Id ,i guess it is mandatory as the other party to identify the sender.

Laks

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I have given the details but I have just mentioned th AS2 id of Receiver in Party , I have n't mentioned the AS2 id sender anywhere

U have only receiver side AS2, then I think sender As2 id won't be required.If you have configured your party correctly with Agency as Seeburger and Schema as AS2ID, then I think nothing else is required.

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Oh thats great .. Thanks Prateek. Then in that case i hope i dont need to give the AS2 Sender Configuration ( Signing Key ) details in Receiver Agreement . I just have to give As2 Receiver Configuration Details ( Encryption Certificate and Authentication Certificate) ? Please Confirm.

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Are u planning to receiver MDN from the receivers? If no, then the configuration u said is sufficient.

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Wow.. Your reply were really helpful .. I have a separate service for Receiving MDN so not an issue.

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Glad, it helped.

Could you please share with us your separate settings for MDN.

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmi,

Then in that case i hope i dont need to give the AS2 Sender Configuration ( Signing Key ) details in Receiver Agreement

I would say yes you have to provide the AS2 Sender Configuration ( Signing Key ) which is the sender party AS2 certificate name defined in the AS2 keystore.

AS2 Sender Configuration ( Signing Key ) is the Own private key. Used for signing outbound AS2

messages and outbound MDNs.

Thank you.

Simran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prateek,

I Have planned to have separate sender service to receive the MDN ( with virtual receiver service) .I can explain more confident after i tested it successfully . Still waiting for Partner;s Certificate details.

Laks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Iam still getting the error messge

"Could not deliver as2 message to partner: 401 [ISS.0084.9004] Access Denied # null"

any idea why i am getting this error message ?

I haven't used Basic Authentication in Receiver AS2 Communication channel ? IS it because of it ?

I checked the detailed error in Runtime Workbench

the error is

Unable to forward message to JCA adapter. Reason: Fatal exception: com.sap.aii.af.ra.cci.XIRecoverableException: SEEBURGER AS2: 401 [ISS.0084.9004] Access Denied # , SEEBURGER AS2: 401 [ISS.0084.9004] Access Denied #

Exception caught by adapter framework: Fatal exception: com.sap.aii.af.ra.cci.XIRecoverableException: SEEBURGER AS2: 401 [ISS.0084.9004] Access Denied # , SEEBURGER AS2: 401 [ISS.0084.9004] Access Denied #

Delivery of the message to the application using connection AS2_http://seeburger.com/xi failed, due to: com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.RecoverableException: Fatal exception: com.sap.aii.af.ra.cci.XIRecoverableException: SEEBURGER AS2: 401 [ISS.0084.9004] Access Denied # , SEEBURGER AS2: 401 [ISS.0084.9004] Access Denied # : javax.resource.ResourceException: Fatal exception: com.sap.aii.af.ra.cci.XIRecoverableException: SEEBURGER AS2: 401 [ISS.0084.9004] Access Denied # , SEEBURGER AS2: 401 [ISS.0084.9004] Access Denied #.

Can anyone help ?

Laks

aashish_sinha
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have a look into this document for your confusions.

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/00f9cdf5-d812-2a10-03b4-aff3bbf7...

In my opinion your scenario will work fine.

Regards

Aashish Sinha