cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP GRC 5.3 CUP: Approver Determinator "Super Access Owner"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

when configuring a stage, a standard approver determinator called "Super Access Owner" could be selected.My question is where to specify the Super Access Owner in SAP GRC CUP? In the Config Guide of SAP GRC AC 5.3 a hint explains on page 145

"If you select Superuser Access Owner as the approver determinator, the system

fetches the configured owner from the SAP system where the Superuser Privilege

Management is installed and assigns the request to that particular approver."

I do not really unterstand where to specifiy. Is it the former FireFighter in the backend.

Did anybody user this Approver Determinator already?

Thank you in advance.

Marco

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

hkaur
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Marco,

Yes this approver is defined in the backend Firefighter which is now Super User Privelege Management. The Firefighter ID owner will be taken as the approver if we select Super User Access Owner in the CUP request. This option is basically being provided for Integration of Compliant User Provisioning and Super User Privelege Management for SAP GRC AC 5.3. You may now create a request to assign a Firefighter ID to a Firefighter in CUP and do not need to go to SPM for the same.

In case you do not want to use this approver, please create a Custom Approver Determinator for the same.

Hope this helps.

Harleen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Harleen,

thank you for your answer. Now it's clear to me what is meant by this determinator but this wasn't what I expected. Therefore I will create a custom approver desterminator.

Marco

Answers (0)