cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RosettaNet Test tool Kit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have an Order to invoice scenario and want to test it. Can anyone please suggest me from where can i get Rosettanet Test tool kit?

Thanks,

Anumeha

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We used RosettaNet Self-Test Toolkit (RSTK) version 2.0.8 during a RosettaNet

enablement implementation with XI 7.0. It supports both HTTP and HTTPS in transport

layer as well as message encryption/signing etc, which can be quite helpful during

test phase, particularlly if you'd like to ensure non-XI interoperability.

RSTK is also capable of acting as both sender and receiver for a particular

PIP, with a Microsoft Excel macro where you can configure the expected

PIP version, message schema, action sequence etc.

I believe that it is not free download any more; you'll need RosettaNet membership

for access.

FYI,

Ying-Jie Chen

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Excellent answer the rstk is not for free and is also not under any support even if you do purchase it; but it is definitely a very useful test kit!

Also, it supports only RNIF 2.0

Regards

Bhavesh

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

RosettaNet used to offer a self test tool kit, which would simulate the external party for you and validate the messages.

I am not sure if RosettaNet still supports this tool kit, but you can get some information on their website www.rosettanet.org.

Then check under Services -> RosettaNet Software Compliance Center -> Software Compliance Test Scope & Self-Test Kit FAQs.

From the RosettaNet Website, you can download the RosettaNet Self-Test Kit which can be used to efficiently test the RosettaNet scenarios for compliance. This tool also comes with test scripts for various PIPs which can be used to test your RosettaNet Scenarios in XI.

For more info on the RosettaNet STK, visit RosettaNet Web site at the following link.

http://www.rosettanet.org

Another option is to install RosettaNet BP on two XI systems( Dev and QA). Configure the 1st XI System as Sender and the 2nd XI system as receiver and test the RosettaNet Scenarios between these two systems.

Hope this helps.

surya

aashish_sinha
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have a look into this thread and replies by Sam Raju, it will help you.

regards

Aashish Sinha

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

These would be enough

Regards,

Prateek