cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sales order updation if master data is incomplition

Former Member
0 Kudos

is there any solution for sales order updation if master dat is incomolish.

Ex.we r created material master without account assingment group. while creating sales order it is showing in incomplition for gl a/c and we saved it. and we made POs on order.

now with out deleting POs i want clear the sale order

thanks

sreenivas

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI SREENIVAS,

TO BE MY KNOWLEDGE AT THE TIME OF CREATING SALES ORDER NO G/L ACCOUNT WILL GET EFFECT, SO TRY TO MAINTAIN THE ACCOUNT ASSIGNMENT IN THE MATERIAL MASTER AND CHECK WHETHER ITS WORKING OUT.

REGARDS,

RAM.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

closed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have two options

1) Goto Material master data maintain account assignment group.

2) create billing document for that sales order. In billing Item level, click on item details tab.

In accounting segment select material account assignment group and save it. System will create accounting document.

If you don't maintain any account assignment group in material master, system will give incomplete message in sales order, complete the G/L account. You don't want to maintain account assignment group in material master then choose table '2' in VKOA and maintain G/L accounts. so system will not give any incomplete messages at sales order level.

Chandra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sreenivas,

To rectify error - G/L Account, in your Sales Order; go to:

T. Code: VKOA

and maintain your G/L Account against the combination: Cust.Grp/MaterialGrp/AcctKey

Best Regards,

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

>> now with out deleting POs i want clear the sale order

What do you mean say from above line my friend?

Hrishi