Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

posting period problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear friends

i got problem with posting periods can any budy suggest me

a/c determination for an entry INT GBB_BSA3100 not possible.

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Check whether you have maintined the valuation grouping code to your valuation Area (Plant) and company code.

The standard valuation grouping code is 0001. Maintain the same in OMWD, if it is not maintained.

Prase

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Narasimha,

Go to:

T. Code: OBYC

From Column: Transaction, selection GBB and Double - Click.

Key-in you charts of accounts as "INT" and Press Enter.

In Next Screen, maintain Entry as,

Valuation Modifier: 0001

General Mod.: BSA

Valuation Class: 3100

and maintain Debit G/L and Credit G/L.

G/Ls would be provided by FI-Personnels. if you know in advance, please maintain and SAVE.

Best Regards,

Amit

Note: While maintain settings in OBYC, if you get any error, related to "Valuation Modifier - 0001"; go to:

T. Code: OMWD

Here, Assign Valuation Modifier - 0001 to your Plant.

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear friend ,

what explined is fine but i got a problem in entering DT and CR columns. what i have to enter there.

Thanks in advance.

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Narsimha

DT and CR , what is the error you are getting ? Can you be specific.But as far as i understand it is Debit and Credit posting keys , which will be posting purpose. But check wheather there are 30 as DT and 40 as CR .But generally you wont be assigning as it is FI consultants responsibility. to configure all those things.

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Goto OBYC transaction,there and under transaction column select GBB and double click on it and give chart of accounts and then against general modifier BSA and valuation class 3100 assign G/L account,so that you will not get this problem while posting the stock....

Regards,

Chandra