cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Document still appears on Billing Due List after creation of Credit Memo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everyone!

I would like to seek your help in knowing the reason why documents in the Billing Due List dated on or before June 30, 2008 with billing type ZRJF would require three creations of Credit Memo before the delivery returns status will change from "being processed" to "completed." Please note that there was a configuration made on June 31, 2008 in the copy control of ZREF to ZRBO wherein the pos./neg. quantity of item cat ZRBO was changed from to (+).

Moreover, what should I do with the documents in VF04 dated on or before June 30, 2008 that still appears after one creation of credit memo?

Thanks in advance. Have a great day to all!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Your question is not clear. In copy control the billing quantity field should be '+' only means total quantity minus billed quantity.

If still the document coming in billing due list means still some quantities are to be billed. Check the status of your delivery.

Revert back.

Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

Thanks for your prompt response. I checked the delivery return status and it is still "being processed" eventhough I have already created a credit memo for all the returned goods.

I actually observe this in my documents dated on or before June 31, 2008. At that time, the copy control pos./neg. quantity was set to negative (-). Is this the reason why documents still appear in the billing due list? If so, what should I with these documents so it will no longer appear in the Billing Due List?

Thank you very much!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You created document on or before 31 june. Pos./nega qty field was '-', so system has doubled the qty to be invoiced. This is the negative effect. If the field is blank, the same qty can be invoiced again and again.

Now you have changed the field to '+'. so first cancel the invoice that you have created. And then again bill the delivery document.

Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

Thank you so much for the help!

Answers (0)