Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

rfc error..

former_member238007
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi..

I am using the custmized bapi in which i am getting the input file as the response output file..

i have configured the adapter module configuration..

regards

kishore

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Kishore.

Compare your Configuration with this link.

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/wiki?path=/display/xi/file-rfc-file%28without+bpm

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ur question is very vague. Could you explain what exactly is the error and what is ur end to end scenario requirement?

Regards,

Prateek

former_member238007
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi..

Actually my scenario is File to RFC where in i am Creating the Document Managment system .

For this i have used the Custmized BAPI " ZBAPI_NPI_DMS" when tested in SAP r/3 of SE37 , it is working fine the input for this bapi is of only 5 fields where i am giving

Document Number -- whre number is given

Document Part -- 000 it is always 000 initialy

Document Version -- 01 when initially created

Document Type -- CDR always

Description -- Text related to document number..

so, when i created using R/3 it is successfully updating and i have checked in sap note: 730870 Question : 18, 206068

Problem not solved..

The problem when executing with XI was i am getting the same input file as the output file and error in MONI as well as in Communication Channel monitoring..

regards,

Kishore

former_member238007
Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Prateek,

have posted detailed description of the problem and another thing was it is not deleting the inputfile and also getting the input file as the output file in the target directory with the target file name which is configured in the receiver directory..

regards

Kishore

former_member238007
Contributor
0 Kudos

Could u please throw any more lights on this issue..

regards,

Kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi u

Could u please throw any more lights on u r issue..for futher

rgds

srini

former_member238007
Contributor
0 Kudos

HI lu,

any more replies will be really appreciated.. hanged with this issue for long time..

regards,

Kishore