cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Visio does not exist.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everybody,

I need to work on workflows. I have installed workflow, visio, console DM client versions. I am on SP5 5.5. In the DM workflows table when i click on workflows property its giving error "Visio Does not exist". But i can c the visio in the Microsoft Office 2007 package. Is it where i can check visio installation apart from control panel...?

What else i need to do to get visio installed if its not installed?

Regards

Sireesha.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sireesha,

This usually happens when you use Ms Visio for the first time after installations:

Try the following:

- After Installing the MS Viso software Restart your system .

- After installing the Visio application on your sytem.It will prompt you in the Start->Programs that some new software has been installed.Navigate to the Ms visio application and open it ,it will install.

- After Visio gets installed once ,it will open from next time onwards.

Hope It Helped

Thanks & Regards

Simona Pinto

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sireesha,

After installation of visio,please restart your system or open the visio and close. If this is not solving your issue then check with the version of visio.You may have to install MS visio2003.

Regards

Biswanath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Which MDM 5.5 version ur using, If it is MDM 5.5. 63.57 we have a problem with it some times. Please try to re-install your Workflow applications on ur machine.

MS Visio 2007 some times does not support, try with Visio 2003.

Regards

Srihari

Edited by: srihari reddy on Nov 7, 2008 12:29 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Open the Microsoft Visio manually by Start -> Programs -> Microsoft Office -> Microsoft Visio. Now go to Data Manager, Workflows table and click the button for designing the workflow without closing the visio opened before.

Kindly update...

Regards,

Jitesh Talreja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for all of those who replied.

Its working ...

sorry for the late reply...

Points has been assgined to each...

Regards

Sireesha.