cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No customer Master is created for sold to party xxxx

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have created account groups and completed the partner determination procedure. Now i have created customer as sold to party. But system is not allowing me to create , its throwing an error "No customer Master is created for sold to party xxxx".

Please help me on this.

Thanks,

Kanna Palle.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Are you creating the sales order in the same sales area which the customer belongs to? Check the customer master in XD03, whether it is existing or not?

Prase

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes Prashanth, Do I need to assign partner determination procedure for document type?

kanna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Yes... you need to assign partner determination procedure to sales order type.

SPRO --> SD --> Basic Functions --> Partner determination --> Setup Partner determination for sales document header.

Prase

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please advice, each step .....in assigninig document header.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Kanna,

In addition to Prasanth,

I am sharing one link for reference. In this, Rajesh Banka has explained the every step in deailed. I hope, these will be avery useful document for you.

Best Regards,

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

i ve created partner determination proc, but i want to know how to assign header document type.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

As you have set up the partner determination procedure,

Go to SPRO --> SD --> Basic Functions --> Partners --> Partner determination for sales order header.

Select your partner determination procedure and click the partner determination procedure assignemnt on the left hand side. Assign the Procedure to the sales order.

Prase

Former Member
0 Kudos

here my partner determination procedure is not showing up, Please let me know if i did any mistake.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kanna

Go to Partner determination for Sales document Header.

Create your own Procedure.

Choose Sales document header,choose new entries and create your new Procedure.

Select the Procedure, click on Partner function procedure assignment.

Put the partner function in your procedure.

Then go to partner determination procedure assignment to Sales document type.

Create the Sales order now using the sales doc type and in the sales area where you have created your Sold-to-party.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Kanna,

Path:

Spro --> img --> sales and distribution --> Basic Settings --> Partner Determination --> Set-up Partner Determination --> Set Up Partner Determination for Sales Document Header

Select "Partner Determination Procedure" as "TA - Standard Order" (from right-hand side).

Once selected, mantain appropriate settings in following (from Left-hand side)

1. Partner Determination Procedure Assignment (Sales Doc --> Partner determination Procedure)

Best Regards,

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

checked sold to party as mandatory and no modify, and all the three partners as mandatory for partner determination proc TA- standard order.

Is there any specific settings do I need to do?

I have created a customer , and now trying to create sales order with OR,

But not allowing me to, throwing an error message,"No customer master exists for sold-to-party (number)"

Please advice.

Kanna

Edited by: kanna palle on Nov 7, 2008 10:32 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Kanna,

Few are the very basic checks:

1. T. Code: XD02/ 03

Check, whether The Customer is created for the same Company Code and Sales Area, for which Sales Order is getting Created.

If not, then Create customer accordingly.

Also, check whether "Account Group" as "Sold-to-Party" is being selected rightly.

Suppose, Customer is laready being created with reqd. company Code and Sales Area data, and still the same problem persists, the:

T. Code: VOR1 - Common Distribution Channel

T. Code: VOR2 - Common Divion

Best Regards,

Amit.

Note: If still problem persists, then definitely, we will look in to some other settings

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, friend.

you have to check if your defined account group was modeled on the sold-to party account group. it is possible that it was not. in any event, if partner determination procedure had been specified in the account group settings then you are partly done.

if you can see the customer master you created using VD02 or VD03 (or XD02 orXD03), check if the customer also has a credit account created (use tcode FD32 or FD33). customer credit accounts are automatically created (although you need to make additional specifications) when you create sold-to customers.

if the credit account does not exist despite the customer master's existence, then your customer is not a sold-to party. the solution will then be to convert your customer into a sold-to party (either re-configuring the account group, or changing account group using XD07).

post again for feedback.

regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kanna

Suppose you have created your Sold-to-party in Sales area 1111 / 22 / 33.

The Sales area of the Sales order also must be 1111 / 22 / 33.

Otherwise , susyem will give error unless the customer is extended to that sales area.

Just check it.

If still problem persist, then you have to check our customer master,whether you have correctly entered the general data.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pradyumna,

Still the problem persists,

Can you please let me know what do you mean by correctly entered general data?

I entered all the mandatory fields.

Please advice.

Kanna

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello again.

in customer master, go to Sales Area Data and then to Partners tab. does the page show the customer as sold-to party? if yes, then the sales area settings should be your focus.

cheers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes nathan,

created two customers, both were showing as sold to and rest of the three partners were in modifible mode.

Please advice.

Kanna

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, kanna.

have you checked FD32 or FD33 for the customer?

Answers (0)