cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Settlement

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good day all,

I wanted to find out what config should I do to allow WBS elements to settle directly to a material. I am currently experiencing problems with the errors message saying that the settlement rule to a material should be done automatically and not manually. Should something also be done on the material master to allow settlement to be posted to a specific material number?

Thanks in advance,

Kagiso

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

what do u mean by settling to material??

u are trying to settle WBS actuals???

pls explain what is the objective of doing this....

to my knoledge it possible to post to asset or cost csenter.

Reg,

sam

Former Member
0 Kudos

As much possible as it is to post to an auc, asset or cost centre, you can still post actuals to a material component. This is what I am exaclty looking for, t opost actual costs accumulated against a WBS to a material component. We do not build assets but instead we buy and sell equipment. We need to add ad hoc costs (eg. transport, labour for assembling the machines etc) to the final material costs for us to be able to revalue it at the correct price before selling it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

To settle actuals from project to material is not supported in Project systems. This functionality is only possible in production planning moudule of SAP.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_47x200/helpdata/en/b1/c04e31439a11d189410000e829fbbd/content.htm

Regards

Answers (0)