Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Only Complete delivery

shanawaz_mohamed
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a sales order with 3 line items. I want system to create complete delivery for each line items when the full stock available.

example:

item 5 - Material A ->Order Qty=100-> Available Qty=50->Delivery should not created

Item 10- Material B->Order Qty=200->Avaialable Qty=250->Delivery has to be created

item 15 - Material C ->Order Qty=100-> Available Qty=50->Delivery should not created

can some one tell me what are the setting need to be done.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

shanawaz_mohamed
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

I marked only complete delivery "C" in item level in sales order but still system creating partial delivery.

If i marked in customer master then system not creating delivery for all item even though my second item having enough stock.

nice to hear more one this to resolve

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Best option for you is Activate the complete delivery indicator in sales order for those two items.

Bcoz if you activate in customer master, that will be applicable to all items.

Regards,

Chandra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shahnawaz

Complete Delivery /Partial delivery can be indicated in 3 places.

1. Customer master (sales area data > shipping tab ).

2. Cust-material Info record (meant for one particular mat and cust.)

3. In the Sales order (at Header & Item level)

You can activate the indicator "complete delivery only" in the customer master .

So, system will go for forward scheduling for the 1st and 3rd material (as stocks are not available) and will give the earliest possible confirm delivery date.

You will get two schedule line for these two items.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

In the VD02 --> Sales area data --> shipping Select the option C Only complete delivery allowed in partial delivery per item field.

This will make the system confirm all the items together without any partial deliveries.

Regards,

Sivanand