cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quotation Approval Validation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SD Experts,

Now in system once the quotation is approved via object status in Header data of Quotation Status tab (1. New 2. Revised 3. Approved 4. Not Approved), currently any one who can access T-Code VA22 can change quotation data ex. date n quantityy. I want system to validate it i.e after approval the 1st screen should be available in display or non editable mode. If someone revises the qty or date., the screen should be in editable mode. For this if any userexits are there plz suggest asap.

Regards

Subrat

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Subrat,

You can take help of BASIS people to give the VA22 - Quotation change authorisation to the specific user.

I hope this will help you,

Regards,

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SD Experts,

Now in system once the quotation is approved via object status in Header data of Quotation Status tab (1. New 2. Revised 3. Approved 4. Not Approved), currently any one who can access T-Code VA22 can change quotation data ex. date n quantityy. I want system to validate it i.e after approval the 1st screen should be available in display or non editable mode. If someone revises the qty or date., the screen should be in editable mode. For this if any userexits are there plz suggest asap.

Regards

Subrat