cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Repeat output (through Print/Fax/Email)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hii All

Our client has a requirement where we are looking forward for a functionality through which we can reprocess the billing output types through the print outs.

For eg. If for an invoice output has gone through EDI mode, then there we should have a functionality where the same output can be re-triggered but the output medium should give option for printer/email/fax.

I tried using transaction VF06 but thorugh that i can only reprocess EDI for EDI, printer to printer.

Can anyone let me know what needs to be done for a repeat output through a different medium.

Thanks & Regards,

Gaurav Manocha

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

done

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My understanding about your requirement is as below:

Your invoice has only one output type with EDI as it's transmission medium... right ? then you want to use the same output type wherein your transmission medium would be print/fax/email... right ? then I can say it is not possible... just b'coz you don't have output record for the transmission mediums print/fax/email for the mentioned output type.

So, only option in my openion would be to maintain output condition records according to transmission medium you require and then repeat the output via VF31

Hrishi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hii Hrishi

I our case we have two output type defined, for EDI & Normal Print out.

1st requirement:

To have the functionality to repeat output for EDI through transmission medium as priner

2nd requirement:

To have the functionality to repeat EDI, Normal printout through faxes and emails

I am not able to do both with ZF31

Thanks & Regards,

Gaurav Manocha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Gaurav,

EDI ouput means it will create an IDOC not a print... right?

Then, EDI output will have EDI as a transmission medium not other than that...

Hope this will give you some clarity...

Hrishi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

As per my opinion, You contact you ABAP developer.....

Regards,

Sandip