cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

copying a project into development component project

Former Member
0 Kudos

hiii,

I have a webdynpro project called DP_OrderEntry developed in NWDS 7.0.9. I need to copy it into development component dc_OrderEntry in NWDS 7.0.14.

Can anyone tellme the steps for doing it?

Can any error can crop up due to the difference in the versions?

Regards,

parama laha.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

while creating the dc you have a option like "import content from existing local project" select this check box ,in below drop down you can find the all local project available from these select desired one.

that's it.

Regards,

ramesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hii,

While creating New Development Component Project , I am getting options for Vendor,Name,caption,Language , Domain and Type but nothing as "import content from existing local project".

Please do suggest.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

after giving these Vendor,Name,caption,Language , Domain and Type click on next button you can find it ?

Regards,

ramesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

hii,

the project is imported but I am getting an error:

Error The project was not built since its classpath is incomplete. Cannot find the class file for com.sap.security.api.IUser. Fix the classpath then try rebuilding this project. LocalDevelopmentdc_oentrlntinfotech.com

Is this because the project i copied from was on NWDS 7.0.9 and currently this project is on NWDS 7.0.14 ??

I have already done 'repair project structure and classpath'

How to eradicate dis error??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you need to add one external jars in the build path of your project. You can do this by right clicking on your Project Name ==> Properties ==> Java Build path ==> Add variables ==> WD_Runtime--- and Extend.

The jar name is com.sap.security.api.jar present in the below folder:-

1)com.sap.security_2.0.0

hope it helps you.

Thanks,

ramesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i did carry out the steps mentioned above but the errors are not eradicated.

Please do help out.

Thanks,

Parama.

Answers (0)