cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

dtr servlet error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello.

I have installed, patched and configured JDI SP14, but the DTR is not working. When I tried to go to its URL http://<hostname>:50000/dtr or any URL further I got an error:

<b>Error [javax.servlet.ServletException: null], with root cause [java.lang.StackOverflowError: null].</b>

When I saw the DTR log, in the visual Administrator, I get the warning "can't process name reservation queue since no name server is configured" and the info "the CopyState.properties is not found".

The SLD have the server name role and the CBS and CMS seems to work.

The default trace shows an error about the DTRServlet and the service:

/Server/WebRequests

sap.com/tcdtrenterpriseapp

com.sap.engine.services.servlets_jsp.server.HttpHandlerImpSAPEngine_Application_Thread[impl:3_25

Error

com.sap.engine.services.servlets_jsp.server.HttpHandlerImpProcessing HTTP request to servlet [DTRServlet] finished with error.

The error is: javax.servlet.ServletException: null

Thanks in advance

Jean Carlo Abreu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I've notice the Nameserver error, but I can´t reach the DTR configuration or any part of the DTR application.

I followed the instructions about deleting the table PVC_CENTRSRVCONFIG and also try to modified but didn´t work either.

If I can´t solve this I will reinstall the J2EE server.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I activated the debug mode and now I got a Warning about an error while retrieving data from secure-store

It seems that the secure store could not find the clientID sap-com-tc-dtr-enterprise.

Also the stack over flow error says that can't find loaded class

Former Member
0 Kudos

The error you are mentioning is caused by a missing Nameserver configuration. With the latest SP levels you MUST have defined a Nameserver. I'm not sure if you can do it, because this is part of the DTR configuration. The direct URL to Nameserver configuration is http://<hostname>:<port>/dtr/system-tools/administration/NameServerConfiguration

Good luck!

Former Member
0 Kudos

I restarted the DTR application and the server, I reinstalled the file "SAPDEVINF14_0-20000267" with the option to rewrite existing versions.

Do you know what is the file "CopyState.properties", where could I get it, or how could I made it?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try stopping and starting the DTR application using the Deploy service in Visual Administrator.