cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to resend the bid

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We have an item that we took off an existing PO because the vendor was not able to fulfill this part number. We removed (using trash can) this item off the PO so the item will go back into the sourcing cockpit. This item in now in the sourcing cockpit, but it will not let us choose the item for re-bidding; the box is grayed out and is showing the original bid number. How can we re-send this item out to bid so we can finish processing this request?

Thanks,

Ravi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Maybe you can use the "bbp_mon_sc" transaction to see the real status about that item, then if the status is something like aproved or follow-on document created i guess the process that i mentioned above could works well, but if the status is something like "transmition error" or "process error" that solution won´t works well.

I suppose if you are working in a productive instance you have a previos enviroment like QA or Develop or a Sandbox, then you can try to replicate the error and try the possible solutions.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Maybe you can delete the item with the action button in the right side of the sourcing cockpit, or you can delete all the bid invitation, the the items are going to be free, then you can modify the SP in R3 and execute manually the report BBP_EXTREQ_TRANSFER for that SP with status 2 (modification) and all the items are going to be free in the bbpsoco01, then you can create again the Bid invitation.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Claudia Gomez

Are you sure it will allow me to crete another Bid if i follow the process given by you because it is production issue.

I am not sure that we deleted line item from bid Invitation, we deleted the line from PO....

can anyone explain the what will happen when we delete line item from PO and Bid Inviation.

Thanks

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

after deleting the item from PO

have you deleted the same item from the original Bid Invitation also?

BR

Dinesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

No, we not deleted PO line item

former_member348740
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

I think we need to implement BAdI "BBP_DOC_SAVE_BADI" to get solution for your issue. I also faced the same problem like when I deleted the PO item in PO, the item is not available in Sourcing. We implemented the BAdI to get Solution.

The BAdI logic: Once the item is deleted from the PO we need to save the PO, while saving the PO you have to update the item status as available for sourcing with the help of BAdI. Then that particular item is available for sourcing

Thanks,

Sudarsan