cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how the storage location default in sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

while I am creating sales order i am getting the storage location as default.please help me how to find from where it is getting it.

I am not assigned that particular storage location to my plant.

thanks,

Peter

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (8)

Answers (8)

cristiano_santos
Participant
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Peter,

There are only two ways to have a storage location as default.

1. OVL3- shipping pointstorage condition(material master)Del plant(aterial master)

Shipping point--plantloading group(material master)shipping conditions(customer master). When all these fields are populated from master data then your storage location would be determined

2. That is through userexit:

userexit_scourse_determination, in MV45AFZB. You can check this in SE38

regards

prasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI PETER,

STORAGE LOCATION CAN BE DETERMINED AUTOMATICALLY THRU T.CODE OVL3, IN THAT U NEED TO ASSIGN ,

SHIPPING POINT + STORAGE CONDITIONS( MATERIAL MASTER,)+DELIVERING PLANT SHUD ASSINGED TO THE STORAGE LOCATION.

THEN U CAN FIND THE STOR LOC AUTOMATICALLY IN SALES ORDER.

REGARDS,

RAM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

Storage location comes from material master when you create material system want with you to enter the Plant, Storage location, Sales organization and Division.

When you entered material in Sales order then system automatically takes Storage location in Sales order.

Regards,

Sandip Shaktavat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

Storage loc will always be determined in the delivery not in the sales order. If it is coming in the sales order, then it is through the user exit.

Check the MV45AFZZ or MV45AFZB. You will have an exit that calls for storage loc. It must be USER_EXIT_SOURCE DETERMINATION. I am not sure tough.

In a delivery storage loc determines basing on the settings maintained in OVL3.

Regards,

Sivanand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check OVL3 T Code

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply.

My question is

I am getting the wrong storage location as default.is there any other place to assign storage location othere than plant.

Former Member
0 Kudos

whn you creating the storage location we need to give plant first, so that it will coem default SLoc in slaes order..

or whn you craete material in SLoc , the also it will come defulat..

check this above..

Ramki