cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FM to get users assigned to a particular attribute

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I know an attribute. I want to find out all the users assigned to that attribute. Is there any function module to find out the users assigned to a particular attribute in the organisation structure PPOMA_BBP.

Thanks and Regards,

Asha

Edited by: Asha Latha Moilla on Nov 6, 2008 10:19 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Most attributes are stored in tables hrp1222 and hrt1222. You can easily check in view hrv1222a which positions have a particalur attribute (other attributes are in hrp5500, hrp5501 and hrp5502 and corresponding hrt* tables).

Link the positions to the corresponding users using table hrp1001 (connecting to central person and then to user with the sobid and object_id fields and defining the relation). With the quickviewer you can quite easily generate a usable list.

Above is the sure way to get the users having a particular attribute. As far as I know there isn't a specific FM you could use.

Regards,

Robin

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can query the tables HRT1222 and HRP1222.

Enter the name and value for the prod catgeory in the table HRT1222 .e.g. enter the selection criteria as :

ATTRIB = 'PRCAT'

LOW = 'ABCD'(name of the category).

You will find an entry in the table HRT1222 .Take the TABNR value(e.g. DGV-----100A00000000000000006022) and enter this as the selection criteria in the table HRP1222.You can see the position/org unit ID to which this categoryhas been assigned .

e.g.OBJID 50000607.

After that ,you can get the details for all the users who are assigned to this Position/org using the foll FM's:

BBP_OM_STRUC_GET_USER_FROM_POS/BBP_OM_STRUC_GET_USER_FROM_ORG

BR,

Disha.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You could try to execute report RHSTRU00_ATTRIB in SE38.