cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

no customer master exists for sold-to-party xxxxx

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have created a customer with account group as sold to party.But when i create sales order with this customer, It says...NO CUSTOMER MASTER EXISTS FOR SOLD-TO PARTY XXXXX. what would be the solution? Please help me out.

Thanks,

Kanna.

Edited by: kanna palle on Nov 6, 2008 10:31 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

check wether ur partner procedure is assinged to document type, and chekc partner determination procude once...

Regards

Ramki

Former Member
0 Kudos

WHERE WE ASSIGN PARTNER DETERMINATION TYPE TO DOCUMENT TYPE?

Former Member
0 Kudos

goto Spro> sales and distr> basic functions--> partner determination --> setup partner determination >setup partner detemrinatiosn for sales document header>select your partner determiantion type> double click on partner determination procudure assignemnt> find out wethere your partner determiantion procdues is assigned to your document type... if not assign there .. hope your will able to solve...

Regards

Ramki

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ramki,

I have already set up partner determination procedure setup for customer master.should i assign the same partner determination procedure to document type?

or should i create new one?

Please advice.

Thanks,

Kanna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

you no need to create.. assign already created to ur document tyope...

Former Member
0 Kudos

But I don't see any of my Partner determination procedure which is created for CUSTOMER MASTER, when i went assign it to DOCUMENT TYPE , its is not shown. Any way I have to follow?

Kanna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

if u create partner procedure for customer, it will be avaible in sales document also... check all your setings in partenr procedure...you need to select the procudre and assign to document type..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ramki,

Can you please tell me the steps in Partner Determination Procedure,I will follow that. Right from scratch.

Thanks,

Kanna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Step 1: -

Defining the Partner Functions: - Here we must not define any partner function.

Go to partner functions.

While defining the partner functions if we check the field u201CUniqueu201D that partner faction has to be unique in the customer master i.e. we cannot have multiple partners of that function in a customer master.

Step 2: -

Assigning the partner functions to the Account group: -

Go to account groupu2019s function assignment.

Go to new entries and assign the required partner functions to the required account group and save it.

Step 3: -

Defining the partner determination procedure: -

Go to partner determination procedures

Go to new entries and define and save it

NOTE: - Procedure contains all the required partner functions.

Step 4: -

Placing the required partner functions in the procedure: - select the defined procedure and go to partner functions in procedure.

Go to new entries and place the partner functions

If we check the field u201CNot Modifiableu201D for a partner function it cannot change in the customer master.

If we check the field u201CMandatory Functionu201D it becomes a mandatory in the customer master and save it.

Step 5: -

Assigning the procedure to the Account Group: - Go to partner determination procedure assignment. Assign the procedure to the account group and save it.

After you did this,

just do the below

goto Spro> sales and distr> basic functions--> partner determination --> setup partner determination >setup partner detemrinatiosn for sales document header>select your partner determiantion type> double click on partner determination procudure assignemnt> find out wethere your partner determiantion procdues is assigned to your document type... if not assign there .. hope your will able to solve...

Edited by: ram ki on Nov 7, 2008 1:34 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ramki,

Here when I enter into 'setup partner detemrination for sales document header'

I don't see any partner determination procedure I created in customer master PDP. All I see is Different Document Types. and it is I see TA for standard Order.

How to move from here?

Kanna.

Answers (0)