Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Approved and Unapproved Carts

P561888
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

1. What is the FM to get the both Approved and unapproved Carts.

2. In program wise how can we differentate the approved and unapproved .

3.Presenetly to get the shopping carts we are using the FM BBP_PROCDOC_GETDETAIL but with this FM we are getting only the approved cart but not the unapproved.

Reagrds,

Bharani

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

P561888
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks all

khan_voyalpadusman
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

please check the FM

BBP_PD_SC_GETLIST

for getting list of all the shopping carts , if you dont give any parameters --> it will give list of all the shopping carts in the system.

you can restrict the result by giving input parameters to the FM --> for example --> you can get list using parameter --> created_by..

P561888
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If i dont give any parameters , will it give the all approved and unapproved carts?

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ramaiah

Di you try with this FM BBP_BW_SC_SELECT_1 ? refer crm_just table for status of the cart and pass whatever status of the cart .it extracts all your desired records.

regards

Muthu

P561888
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

In the table CRM_JEST there is field INACT which showing the X for approved carts. I need to get the Unapproved carts also through FM .Is there any FM to get Unapproved carts.

Thanks for u'r reply...

regards,

bharani

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

fyi..

Indicator: Status Is Inactive

This flag indicates that the status was previously active at one time, but has been deactivated since.

Your requirement is to see only awaiting for approval.

so I1015 pass in the function module.you will get desired results.

regards

Muthu

P561888
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Could you please give sample code , or any Std FM to get the awaiting Approval carts.

regards,

bharani