Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Destination Bin selection in MB1C

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi WM experts,

My scenario is like this:

There is no PP module implemented rather the PP is taken care by the legacy system.

I want to upload material as initial stock whenever legacy confirms stock is available.Now, in Mb1c I am selecting movement type

501 E to post against a sales order.My question is, with WM implemented when i am selecting the WM details button in MB1C

,system is showing predefined source and destination bin and they are non editable.My requirement is I want to select the Destination

bin here according to my choice in which bin I want the material to be kept.

I want to bypass the LB01 and LT04 and LT12 if possible and want to post directlt thru MB1C.

Any suggestion will be highly appreciated and pointed.

Thanks in advance

Sam

Edited by: Sam C on Nov 6, 2008 6:51 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member536836
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please do MB1C with 561 movement type & then create TO with LT01 for the sourec storage type 998 & bin AUFNAHME.

Regards,

PRashant

Former Member
0 Kudos

hai sam,

The initial stock upload can be done using the T.code MB1C with movement type 561 once this is done stock moves to the storage type 998 bin aufnahme with respect to a material document . Then go to LS24 you can find the stock lying in 998.

Using the t-code LT01 the stock can be moved from bin AUFNAHME to the respective destination bin

regards

MSK

Edited by: sunil kumar on Nov 18, 2008 11:21 AM

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try to set this in OMJJ > give the movement type > "Field selection from (201) Batch...." > here double click on the desired line > Choose WM and carry out your setting as per your requirement.

However, as I know mvt 561 is used for initial stock upload.

Regards,

Csaba