cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding SAP PI SOAP Adapter

former_member189440
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello friends, please help me on this intresting issue, i am sending a soap request suing J meter but in reciever side the target payload is not coming in SOAP Adapter, everything is fine in moni,cc monitoring and mesg monitoring but in moni under receiver grouping we are getting the following

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?>

- <!-- Receiver Grouping

-->

<ns0:Mirximb_2BF1_PurchageOrder_Tmt xmlns:ns0="http:
Mirximb_2BF1_Simplepassthrough" xmlns:SOAP="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" />

pleae find the error and help me .

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Uday

Check with your mapping. Are you doing any multi mapping there or any condition on Receiver determination . You need to check with that. take your payload and test in mapping. What the output you are getting there.

Thanks

Gaurav

former_member189440
Participant
0 Kudos

no everything is correct in configuration but why i am not getting target payload in receiver side.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

There is issue with your mapping. Share the mapping to fix this. When you test it using test tab in message mapping whats the error. if no error check all fields you want are getting populated or not.

Thanks

Gaurav

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to convert Exponential value to numeric value, How can i do this.

For Ex:

I want to convert 2.01E+14 to 201000000000000.

thanks in advance, waitig for your reply

abhi

hemant_chahal
Contributor
0 Kudos

try to see the payload in message monitoring i.e. slecting the adapte engine messages. and click details for the message you sent and new window would open up. there u select payload and see if that is coming.

if that is fine you have to check your URL in Reciever Soap adapter that you have maintained for the target Webservice.

Also check in SXMB_MONI whether your request message xml is present or not.

VijayKonam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check the mapping by placing your request message in message mapping test.

VJ