cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Users and what they may be attached to...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is there a way I can get a list of what a user may be attached to (jobs, programs, etc.). I need to go through and do a mass deactivation of inactive users in the system, but I'd like to know if there is a report or something I can run that will tell me what their ID may be attached to.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Use table USR02 to check the last login of the user into the system and table

AGR_USERS will let you know the roles assigned to users, accordingly you can validate users.

Rakesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rakesh,

I am actually looking for something that will give me info regarding what jobs, programs, etc. a user may be attached to. I need to do a mass cleanup of users, but I neeed to know if I deactivate them if it will affect the ability for a certain job or process to run. I don't know if there's a centralized place to find this information, but I'd rather know ahead of time rather than causing a job to fail because it's attached to a user that should have been deactivated long ago. Hope this makes sense.

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There's no centralized information about this (As far as i remember).. the best you can do is search for all scheduled and released jobs and check for the creator... if you need to delete the user then just change the user for each task in that job, you don't need to change the owner.

Regards

Juan