cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

XML to RFC Async scenario- multiple records using BPM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am doing XML to RFC (Asynchronous) scenario. I used BPM because XML file contains multiple records and BAPI can handle one record at a time so I used Block with For Each.

I did some test on this and in Moni I got successful status. Also in moni_bpe I checked the workflow and status is all green.But in the Adapter engine I got following error :

u201CDelivery of the message to the application using connection RFC_http://sap.com/xi/XI/System failed, due to: com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.RecoverableException: error while processing message to remote system:com.sap.aii.af.rfc.core.client.RfcClientException: failed to parse BAPI response due to: com.sap.aii.af.rfc.util.bapi.BapiException: Parameter with name RETURN not found.: com.sap.aii.af.rfc.afcommunication.RfcAFWException: error while processing message to remote system:com.sap.aii.af.rfc.core.client.RfcClientException: failed to parse BAPI response due to: com.sap.aii.af.rfc.util.bapi.BapiException: Parameter with name RETURN not found..u201D

I am not sure what is wrong. Please suggest me any sulution for this error.

Regards,

Chintan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Problem is with the response sturcture defined in the BAPI, eventhough ur scenairo is async, there will be a response message defined in BAPI.

open the RFC MI in IR you will see the response message type also, handle that at XI or ask your abaper to supress that at R/3, your problem will be solved.

Regards,

Sukarna