cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ALV

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is it possible to have both scrollbars in ALV, standard which comes in footer (where u can also jump to some specific row) and the one which we create with application paramer

WDTABLENAVIGATION	SCROLLBAR	WDR_APP_PROP_TABLE_NAV

When i created application parameter, the standard scroll options are dispappeared. Is it possible to have both?

My 2nd question is: I want to resize the columns of alv, i have used

lr_table_setting->set_fixed_table_layout( abap_true ).

but its not working. Infact when i use this, all of my columns are displaying as char1 fields, even then resize option did not work. I m on basis release 7 and SP16.

I have checked Thomas vdo of resizing the columns, it's working over there.

Thanks,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

>When i created application parameter, the standard scroll options are dispappeared. Is it possible to have both?

No. The application parameter allows you to switch between the two different scroll options, but not to render them both.

>I have checked Thomas vdo of resizing the columns, it's working over there.

The ability to drag and drop to resize the columns is something that comes with NetWeaver 7.0 Enhancement Package 1.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok thanks for the clearification.

I have another question might be it's also bcoz of SP's/Enhancment pakcages.

LR_METHOD_HANDLER->SET_HIDE_TOOLBARS( I_HIDE_TOOLBARS = ABAP_TRUE ).

I m using this method to hide the application toolbar in PDF. But its' not working also. Pls suggest.

Is there any place from where we can check that in what release this api will be applicable?

Which enhancment pack is latest for web dynpro?

Thanks,

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

We are kind of getting a scattershot of topics in this one thread now. SET_HIDE_TOOLBARS has been around for a while. Do you not have the method at all or is simply not removing the toolbar?

Have a look at OSS note 980437. It was the only one that I could find related to this topic (which incidentely would indicate that the functionality came in SP10).

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have the method and i'm calling it in my WDDOMODIFYVIEW method, but its' not disabling the app tool bar.

data:
lr_method_handler type ref to IF_WD_IACTIVE_FORM_METHOD_HNDL,
lr_interactive_form type ref to cl_wd_interactive_form.

*do it only once
*If first_time = abap_true.

*get the method handler
lr_interactive_form ?= view->get_element( 'PDF' ).
lr_method_handler ?= lr_interactive_form->_method_handler.

*hide the toolbars
lr_method_handler->set_hide_toolbars( abap_true ).

This code i'm using for disabling the app tool bar in pdf.

I know its not related to this thread, but could u pls let me know what is the latest enhancment pack availible, and does it require additional liscensing fee?

Thanks Thomas.

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

>This code i'm using for disabling the app tool bar in pdf.

Code looks fine to me. If you meet the prereqs of the note I listed, then you might consider opening a support message.

>but could u pls let me know what is the latest enhancment pack availible, and does it require additional liscensing fee?

NetWeaver 7.0 Enhancement Package 1 is the latest Enhancement Package for NetWeaver. The Business Suite has their own application specific Enhancement Packages. NetWeaver EnhP1 is currently in Ramp-Up. EnhPs do not require additon license fees. They are shipped as part of customers' maintenance agreements.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok thanks for all your help, my last question. Is there any place from where we can find out which methods are applicable in which SP/enhp. As in the case of resize columns, you said its availible in enhp 1. So it would be very benificial for us to know if there is such documentation.

Thanks

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

Release notes for both SPs and EnhPs are maintained within help.sap.com. Admittedly they can be a little high level however.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your valueable input.

Answers (0)