cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding unlimited Text field in Shopping Cart in SRM 4.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am using SRM 4.0 and I need help adding the unlimited custom text field in the shopping cart screen similar to Internal note in the shopping cart. I am able to add field with fixed character length but I need the custom field with unlimited text.

Please let me know if you have any suggestions.

Thanks in advance

Vijay

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can try with the TEXT schemas, you can configure this as i mentioned below:

First, you need to create a text schema since BBP_PD_PO SPRO --> Supplier Relationship Management --> Cross aplication Basic Settings --> Text Schema --> Define Text Schema.

There you can create your own text schema with the characteristics that you want for example: If you want that text schema appears in the header of the document or in the item or both, If you want that text schema is able for modifications or is only a view ....................

Secod, when you have the name of your text schema you need to asign for the document that you want in

PD_PO SPRO --> Supplier Relationship Management --> Cross aplication Basic Settings --> Define transaction types for every document type you can specify the text schema that you want to assign.

If this solution doesn´t solve your issue maybe you can create a custom field ("Z") with data type "LRAW" this type is very big.

Thanks

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay

These info may help ful for you.

in SRM IMG >SRM Server>Cross-Application Basic Settings>TXT SChema>Define text schema and Define fixed values for texts.

STXL-->STXD SAPscript text file lines- Table

STXH-->STXD SAPscript text file header- Table

se75 tcode talks about SAP script settings.You can look ito to your desired text id..

This text schemas can be assigned to BO transaction type.

regards

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muthu,

Thanks for your prompt response.

As mentioned above I am using SRM 4.0 which does not have the node TEXT SCHEMA under

SRM IMG -->Cross Application Basic Settings .

Please let me know if you have anymore suggestions

Thanks

Vijay