Did you mean: 

Message Mapping JDBC Doubt

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everybody,

I hve a doubt abot this SQL_Query can be possible

- <CCONTABLE action="SQL_QUERY">

<TABLE>CCONTABLE</TABLE>

<access>SELECT C.CUENTA_CONTABLE,C.INDICADOR_IVA,C.CVE_POSFINAN,C.APLICA_IVA FROM CCONTABLE C WHERE '0000107536' BETWEEN C.CLIENTE_INI AND C.CLIENTE_FIN AND c.CLAVE_CARGOCRED = '$CLAVE_CARGOCRED$' AND nvl('32011',4043) BETWEEN C.PRODUCTO_INI AND C.PRODUCTO_FIN AND C.IVA = '$IVA$AND '05-NOV-2008' BETWEEN C.FINIV AND C.FFINV</access>

- <key1>

<CLAVE_CARGOCRED>990</CLAVE_CARGOCRED>

<IVA>15.00</IVA>

</key1>

- <key1>

<CLAVE_CARGOCRED>701</CLAVE_CARGOCRED>

<IVA>15.00</IVA>

</key1>

- <key1>

<CLAVE_CARGOCRED>600</CLAVE_CARGOCRED>

<IVA>15.00</IVA>

</key1>

- <key1>

<CLAVE_CARGOCRED>704</CLAVE_CARGOCRED>

<IVA>15.00</IVA>

</key1>

- <key1>

<CLAVE_CARGOCRED>712</CLAVE_CARGOCRED>

<IVA>15.00</IVA>

</key1>

- <key1>

<CLAVE_CARGOCRED>890</CLAVE_CARGOCRED>

<IVA>15.00</IVA>

</key1>

</CCONTABLE>

as you can see I need many keys, now is this possible?, thanks in advance for your suggestions.

Regards,

Julio Cesar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks everyone, I solved this problem by using JDBC LookUp to the database in the message mapping

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Anand,

yes the wuery in the db is returning more than one row, now the payload in SXMB_MONI in the request is as I posted it before, for the payload of the response is returning only one row.

justin_santhanam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Julio,

to see the actual SQL query generated by XI, please go to ur receiver communication channel in the advanced tab add the following parameters.

logSQLStatement true

raj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your answers, yes the space was an error on writing the thread but it has it, I'm not getting any errors, but I'm not getting what I expect cause I'm getting only one row as result, and I want to obtain a row for each key1, thanks again for your answers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

check the query if it is returning more results by executing on the db without xi.

If yes, then check ur mapping...

check the sxmb_moni to see the payload...

Former Member
0 Kudos

> <access>SELECT C.CUENTA_CONTABLE,C.INDICADOR_IVA,C.CVE_POSFINAN,C.APLICA_IVA FROM CCONTABLE C WHERE '0000107536' BETWEEN C.CLIENTE_INI AND C.CLIENTE_FIN AND c.CLAVE_CARGOCRED = '$CLAVE_CARGOCRED$' AND nvl('32011',4043) BETWEEN C.PRODUCTO_INI AND C.PRODUCTO_FIN AND C.IVA = '$IVA$ AND '05-NOV-2008' BETWEEN C.FINIV AND C.FFINV</access>

You keys are incorrect.. It should be

<key>

<CLAVE_CARGOCRED>Value</CLAVE_CARGOCRED>

<IVA>05-AUG-2008</IVA>

</key>

Give the space between '$IVA' and the AND in the query

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

if the values given in your query are fixed, then write a view on database and call that view in adapter, it will make life easy.

Regards,

Sukarna.

justin_santhanam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Julio,

Are u getting any errrors? Or you are not getting what you expected?

raj,